Project managers and Volunteers can follow the following template as guide for implementation of program
RAII Program/Project Outlines:
2. Current situation of the identified Problem to be solved (with relevant Data, Video and/or Photo evidence).
3. Objective/Goal of the program/project to be implemented.
4. Practically/realistically, economically viable and sustainable proposed Solution(s) to the identified problem.
5. The Benefactor/Target of the program/project.
6. Specific Location of the program/project.
7. Materials/Resources needed for the program/project.
8. Executors and relevant Stakeholders of the program/project.
9. Budget of program/project (the total Fund required).
10. Source of Fund.
11. Projected Commencement period of program/project.
12. Projected Completion period of program/project.
13. Sustainability plan or strategy of the project.
14. Project/program Evaluation.
15. Project/program Reporting.